Tuesday 12 June 2012

Inspired by Spirograph

As a child, I used to love playing with my Spirograph and making pictures with colourful designs, when I saw the new transparent set  'Lace Delight' 30-115, it reminded me of those days!




To make this card I created a card blank using 'Fern Green' 15-001 Mix and Match Cardstock which I then stamped with 'Lace Delight' 30-115 using Pear Tart Memento ink.

'Round and Round' 30-112 was s
tamped onto white card using Memento Pear Tart, Grape Jelly and Lilac Posies ink.  I then coloured in areas using Fern, Deep Rose and Iris Blue Inktense pencils, added a sentiment from same set using Versafine Onyx Black ink and gems and then mounted design onto 'Purple Mountain' 12-003 Mix and Match Cardstock and then mounted onto main card with dimensional foam pads.


Tomorrow I have another childhood treat to share with you.


Hugs for now 
Cathy
x

2 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

I remember those sets - they kept me amused for hours & I'm still entranced by designs like this. I love the gorgeous 'adult' version with your shading & the superb colour combination with tone on tone background. Delightful.
Paula (PEP)

Annette Allen said...

this is awesome...love those fun stamp designs...great color combo...