Tuesday 26 June 2012

Sunshine

Oh dear, the day I made this card was another of those wet and dreary ones, it seems like October rather than June here in the UK with torrential rain and gale force winds!  So I tried as hard as I could to remember sunshine and its colours and incorporate them into this design.

This card was created using Penny Black's new Transparent set 'Round and Round' 30-112 and 'Flower Gallery' 30-031, the background card is 'Sticks and Stones'  02-003 Mix and Match cardstock, which has been over-stamped with 'Flower Flourish' 40-136.

Well now all I need is to hope that the real sun comes out again!

Hugs Cathy
x

3 comments:

Barb said...

Wow! This card is awesome, Cathy! That flower is so bright and beautiful - would put the sunshine back into anyone's day! Hope your weather gets better soon! :)

Paula (PEP) said...

The brown & orange is a lovely combination (one of my very favourites) & it certainly brightened up my day (a changeable one moment sunny the next wet) which I must agree does seem more like October.
Paula (PEP)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Your flower glows with sunshine and happiness! This is sure to chase away those rainy clouds!