Wednesday 14 August 2013

A Flower for Today!

Hello I am back again with another floral card, and I make no apology for using my favourite Spellbinders Fancy Lattice Die S5-152, this time I have teamed it with the beautiful Floral Appliqué  cling stamp 40-238.

Floral Birthday Lattice

* The flowers were stamped onto a Kraft card blank using Versamark ink and detail white embossing powder added.
* I then coloured the flowers with Design Memory Craft Faber Castel Designer Colours Tropical Gelatos and added shading with the big brush markers May Green and Scarlet red, the flowers were then outlined with Light Blue and dots added with the white pen.
* Once coloured I then cut round the edge of the flowers and added the lattice design to the back.
* To finish off I cut a butterfly coloured with gelatos and big brush pens.
* Cut a banner from the Penny Black die set Tagged 51-007, stamped and embossed the sentiment from Cupcakes 30-171 using Versafine Onyx Black ink and black detail embossing powder.

I thought I would also share another picture with you today from our drive through the forest near where we live, it is looking really beautiful at the moment, I love how the sun dances through the leaves.

A New Forest road

Hope you are having a good week, hugs
Cathy
x