Sunday 20 July 2014

Home Made Key Hanger

Today I am sharing a home made key holder project on the Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Blog with a video tutorial here.

But hey I couldn't leave with out giving you all a sneaky peek now could I (shush don't tell anyone)?

Bird House

Here is a full list of the supplies I used to create this project:
Imagine Craft/Tsukineko: Memento Luxe Teal Zeal Re-inker, Staz-On Cotton White Ink pad, Memento Dual Tip Markers Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves, Olive Grove,Tuxedo Black,  Rose bud and Angel Pink, Memento Luxe Pistachio and Pear Tart inks, Encore Metallic Bronze ink, IrRESISTible Pico Embellisher Love Letter. Monterey Pine Bird, Creative Medium, Penny Black Dancing Blooms Die, Inspiring Stamp, Design Memory craft/Faber Castell Gesso, Wooden Dowels, Bird house wood shape and Sizzix Script dies.

Want to see how it was made?  Well here is my little video showing you how.



Thanks for joining me today, don't forget to see the whole project hop on over to the Imagine Crafts blog here.

Hugs
Cathy
x