Monday 26 January 2015

Been Away and Now I Am Back

My that was a long  break from blogging, after our Holiday over Christmas, I then had to dash up to Peterborough to film some new shows for Create and Craft USA and no sooner had I repacked I was off to CHA!

So I thought I would share a card that I created for the stand at CHA today with you all

Mimi in love

Mimi was created using Penny Black's Mimi's Love transparent stamp set 30-270, Memento Tuxedo Black ink by Imagine Crafts and Coloured with Chameleon Color Tone Pens, Purple Grape, Bisque, Bark, and Crimson Red (yes all those shades with just 4 colours).

The background card was created using Penny Black's Clear Stamp Footnotes 30-238 Memento Lulu Lavender ink by Imagine Crafts and Penny Black's Transparent set so Very Much 30-269 and Versafine Onyx Black by Imagine Crafts for the sentiment.

So may plan over these last few weeks was to share some of the fabulous new things I saw at CHA, but we were so busy on the Chameleon stand that  I didn't get much time to go round and take pictures, sorry!  

I did however manage to catch up with many crafting friends and make new one's too, so a girl can't complain.

Thanks for joining me today hugs
Cathy
x