Monday 2 March 2015

My Son's 21st Birthday Card

My son recently turned 21, yes it was a shock the years go by so quickly! However creating a card for a guy is never easy, so I chose to make a personalised card using the New Penny Black A to Z clear Stamp set the Doodles Die and some numbers too from the Charms set!


21 already

I stamped the blue paper with the 21 numbers using Imagine Craft Memento Paris Dusk ink and then die cut along the bottom edge to create the word border.

I then die cut celebrate in black card and added to the patterned paper, this was then mounted onto the  top of a white card blank.

The Name was then stamped with Memento Paris Dusk and coloured using Chameleon Color Tone Pens, Spring Meadow, Royal Blue and Sky Blue.

I am now feeling rather old as both my children are now officially adults!

Hugs Cathy
x