Tuesday 9 August 2016

Butterfly Madness

Hi everyone, well I finally got 5 minutes to myself again and wanted to play with this new stamp set from Penny Black called Butterfly Trio .

I had the vision of lots of butterflies flying around and so this thought dictated the card style with the illusion of them moving up the card.



I also used Penny Black's Whimsical Tree , Golden Moment Designer pad, and Love Expressions die the card blank was created using tattered lace's zig zag card die.  Images were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Chameleon Color Tone Pens.

I will be back soon with more inspiration, thanks for visiting me today, hugs
Cathy
x

4 comments:

Kaypeanut said...

Cathy, this card is sooo beautiful.

Dotty Jo said...

What a stunning piece of work, Jo x

kiwimeskreations said...

Cathy this is beautiful, love your colours and the style of your card is perfect for the butterflies - and it is so wonderful to see you blogging again :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Unknown said...

So beautiful! I love the delicate touches! Thanks for sharing.